Human is condemned, nobody can save him. His inconsistency is rampant and his evil deeds and weaknesses always prevail. Human never admits defeat, though he faces life with uncertainty. He beholds on his wit and intelligence, he keeps on fighting although defeated. There is great indignation in human. I am anti human. And yet, I am a human.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Beggar of Love (2008)

Indigence is within me.
Wealth surrounds you.
Give me alms!
Spare me a bit of the plenty in you.

Lying by your hands,
Are treasures beyond measure.
Allow me to grab just a bit,
The nectar of love, i want to leak.

When will you have mercy?
When will you reach out a hand?
When will you feel a conviction to share?
When will you hear my piercing cry?

I’m begging! Hear me!
Soften your heart and listen.
I shall never surrender.
I shall never stop shouting for mercy.

One day, I know…
A drop of love will fall for me;
A drop coming from your precious hand,
By then, the beggar will become a bourgeoisie,
And crack laughter of victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment