Human is condemned, nobody can save him. His inconsistency is rampant and his evil deeds and weaknesses always prevail. Human never admits defeat, though he faces life with uncertainty. He beholds on his wit and intelligence, he keeps on fighting although defeated. There is great indignation in human. I am anti human. And yet, I am a human.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sweet Agony (2009)

Painful…but I pursue.
It’s like fire screeching into my bones,
Separating my soul from my body,
Forbidden, I know… but I swallowed.
It dries up my throat, numbing my body,
Slowly burning my lonely heart…
But bringing me a delightful spirit.
I longed for more! Chased the fire!
Painful and shameful but feels magnificent within.
It tastes wonderful…the pain, giving me life,
Chastising my soul…
Awaking my sleeping senses…
Arousing the valiant warrior from within.

I kept pounding…I leaked… I swallowed.
The pain keeps flowing in my veins!
It stops the beating of my weary heart,
But the sensation…
It brings my thoughts to heaven!
I can see angels dancing!
The sirens kissing my bosom!
Deities undressing me! Divine!
Nudity is not a shame but honor…
The screams are not of agony but enjoyment!
Aching but tender, bitter but sweet in every bite.
The blood that flows gives way to a new hope,
That heaven is not too far away at all,
It is in your warm embrace…

No comments:

Post a Comment