Human is condemned, nobody can save him. His inconsistency is rampant and his evil deeds and weaknesses always prevail. Human never admits defeat, though he faces life with uncertainty. He beholds on his wit and intelligence, he keeps on fighting although defeated. There is great indignation in human. I am anti human. And yet, I am a human.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Forbidden Love (2009)

I was carried away by the gentle blows of the air from your lips.
Hypnotized by your enchanting whispers.
The power of your sweet temptation consumed me.
I tried to resist. I know I am strong! But I lost.
Before the sincere stare of your eyes, I’m a helpless weakling.
I am enslaved by love, a prisoner that follows nothing but the order of the heart.

I know it was wrong! I confess I am guilty.
But is it a sin to love and be loved?
Should I be crucified for my embezzlement because of passion?
Should you punish a loving heart that follows its longing?
To live is to love! To love is to live!
Without love, nobody is alive.

I was in wilderness, suddenly I am found!
Found in a valley of prohibited love!
Found by love but lost in the dessert of judgment!
My heart was judged by the blinded world!
World of careless criticisms and depth conventions!
Conventions of obsolete cultures, unable to move on!

I am evil, they say! The verdict was given without just trial!
I am heading to hell, they claim! But at least I had a taste of heaven!
Lucky we are, you say! But pity you, I say!
You never had a chance to taste the nectar of the gods!
You never experienced making butterflies fly like phoenix!
You never felt touching the fire and be frozen!

The delight brought by secret kisses.
The romance tickling the cold body longing for warmth!
The ecstatic feeling of reaching heavens in every touch!
And the pounding of every veins of a dead body
That comes to life in every intimate encounter!
Love is a paradise in a world full of thorns and bushes.

1 comment: