Human is condemned, nobody can save him. His inconsistency is rampant and his evil deeds and weaknesses always prevail. Human never admits defeat, though he faces life with uncertainty. He beholds on his wit and intelligence, he keeps on fighting although defeated. There is great indignation in human. I am anti human. And yet, I am a human.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Atheist (2008)

I am an innocent spirit before the great wisdom
I was taught…

That he watches over me,
he is good all the time,
there are miracles,
nothing is impossible with him,
I must believe and trust him,
he blesses the faithful,
he punishes the evil,
he won’t let me down,
he will save me.

I am a guilty spirit before the great wisdom
I have learned…

That I should guard myself against harm,
he can do nothing but inspire me,
there are no miracles,
nothing is impossible if I have the will,
I must open my eyes to reality,
Goodness rips off goodness,
Evil pays off consequences,
I should not be blinded by faith,
I am never saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment